Sudhanshu Pandey

Sudhanshu Pandey

Science says that only 8% of people actually achieve their goals in real life. But any of you have ever thought about remaining 92%? 

In our school days, everyone impart us knowledge regarding how to succeed in our life but no one talks about how to tackle failures and rise above them!  

According to WHO, one in four people in the world will be affected by mental or neurological disorders at some point in their lives. So, it is quite normal but we prefer not to talk about it, which further leads to greater problems. So, in order to deal with mental problems, it is important to talk about them.

So here we present our next speaker, who experienced similar kind of mental problems and learnt how to tackle them gradually. He is an Indian model, actor and a singer who was part of India’s first boy band named “A Band of Boys”. Starting out with endless ramp shows, where he set the stage on fire with his striking good looks, he did print media ads as well, and even walked the ramp for an international fashion show. From a state-level badminton player to a model to a singer and now an actor, the journey has been packed with a lot of punch and action for this handsome guy. Born and raised in Uttarakhand, he is none other than, ‘Sudhanshu Pandey’!